Sunday, February 12, 2017

Dancing!

Near the beginning of last month, Annah
and I went to the Homeschoolers' Contra
Dancing night. We had a blast! It was so
much fun. Annah and I have never gone
dancing in our lives. The atmosphere
was very open, friendly, free for all,
and mingling with all kinds of different
people of different ages. We got to see
friends we've been keeping in contact
with a lot lately, plus ran into other friends
that we haven't seen for a very long time.
We were so glad we went. We didn't get
home till late but it was worth it. It was
bitter cold out that night though!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our friends
 
Kara
 
 
Kara and Lisa
 
 
 
Me, Esther, and Annah
 
Me and Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Did you do any reels or schottizes? I loved to dance the Virginia Reel when I was in grade school. It was part of our PE class. The German dances were just as fun. I square danced in jr high. That was high energy and really a lot of fun. Congrats for getting out and mingling and having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I hope you get to attend many more dances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello a young child of God (His Way Services). I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am truly blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and your family. I liked the very title of your business. Your time in the contra Dancing night seems to be most enjoyable with other friends of your. Those are beautiful pictures of modesty with your other friends.I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged,, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of MUMBAI a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted . We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to MUMBAI to work with us durring thir vacation time. We would love to have you come with your other sister Annah and other friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear froom you very soon, God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2017. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete