Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Life at the Kellums

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long. I have things on my heart
I want to share at times, but it's so detailed and long and I
don't want to start typing it all down then lose it again.

So, anyway. God has helped me. I have completed the classroom
part of my CNA program and am getting ready to start clinicals.
I have been doing my writing, and enjoying it so. Right now it is
easier to write stories than to write heartfelt messages. I try to do
that through my writing.

Helping with Ryan keeps us on our toes! He is three now. I usually
spend my days helping with him, sneaking in what time I can to
write more of my stories, and doing errands. Which, I really enjoy
driving and running errands.

We had an enjoyable Christmas Day together as a family. I'll try to
post those later. I enjoyed my gifts. Got four Beauty and the Beast
themed gifts, and five new books, including Dr. Lesslie's newest one!

This post won't all be in order.

 
Dad was looking forward to this moment!
 
Partial cast reunion from Sue Thomas FBEye. No I wasn't
there.
 
 
Playing with Ryan
 
 
Yes! When I got this Kingdom Hearts keychain for Christmas,
I instantly decided to put it on my new Bible cover.
 
DVD day!!
 
 
 




 
I really enjoyed this book!

 
Homemade honey bun cake!

Orange Dreamsicle shake! YYEESS!!
 
Visiting and playing with puppies!
 
 




 

 
More puppy playdates
 


More to come!
 

 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Your dad looks exhausted in the picture on the couch. The little guy must really run you ragged.
    Congratulations on getting to the clinical part of the CNA course. You'll learn a great deal with real people. And getting your license!!!!!

    ReplyDelete