Saturday, July 14, 2018

Urgent Prayer Needed!

One of the reasons I haven't posted much is because I'm trying to start my own personal
blog where I can post my personal interests, and life has also been kind of
drifting for me this year. My apologies!

But we are asking for your prayers! My mom, our mom, nearly died
today!!! She has been enduring several different health problems
for a while, and it's a lot and complicated to explain. But she had to
have open heart surgery today and a bypass! She almost didn't make it!
They found several blood clots, her artery was filled with plaque and so
were other areas. Her lungs were filled with fluid. She had a heart attack
early this morning. Actually, a series of multiple mini heart attacks!

Thankfully, she is out of surgery and in ICU recovery, but she is
still in critical condition! Please pray for us. We have been surrounded
by kind texts, prayers, family, and friends today that we have not
seen in ages! Their support means a lot.

Please pray that Mom will survive recovery period
and be able to recuperate fully after. Thank you so much.

Love, Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Rebecca! I'm so sorry to hear that news about your Mum. I hope and pray that she recovers, and I'm so glad that you have the love and support of so many friends and family. Love from Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to add to my other comment just now, please do keep us updated on your Mum's progress. And don't worry about not posting much on this blog; it's normal for people's lives to 'drift' a bit at times, and anyway for the time being your family (and particularly your Mum) take priority. It's ok to neglect things like blogs when you have major things to worry about! Best wishes again to your family, and I pray again for your Mum's health. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with your family as you go through the difficult days ahead. I pray for a speedy recovery for your mom. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying...
    A hug to her from me <3
    Blessings~ Mayo's

    ReplyDelete