Friday, December 14, 2018

Babes in Toyland

Can't believe it! Lord willing, tonight I will get to
perform in my very first play! Hard to believe. Our
acting coaches, Erin and Cal are great and know their
stuff! Our choreographer Beth is fun to work with,
and our director Wendi is so sweet to us. I'm
excited and nervous, but our brush up
rehearsal last night went exceptionally well!
Let's take from that and apply it altogether!

My very first play is tonight! Thank You, Lord
for working things out and bringing me to this
group!

Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Good luck~ I hope your performance is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your performance went well. What group are you in?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am in MCCA Midwest Center for Creative Arts. It's a community theater.

      Delete