Sunday, March 1, 2020

I'm Still Here!

Hey, everyone! Yes, we're still here and I feel so bad for not posting
for so long. The main reason I haven't is because blogging on here
isn't like one my wordpad program for the computer where I can
click on Save or Don't Save before finishing something. ONE time
on here, I had written a HUGE post and had worked so hard at getting
it right! Then with one accidental push of the wrong button, it all disappeared
and then on here the post automatically saved! And I could not get the original
post back!

I want to share with you guys, I really do. But I dread the thought of again, pouring out
my heart or writing something important to me, and very long, only to have
it wiped away just like that and having to reword everything. In case you're wondering,
that is the main reason I haven't posted. But I think of you every day!

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. You should write your blog post on word or notepad and save it ! Then copy and paste it to the blog so that can’t happen again. That sucks tho ! I like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has been such a blessing and inspiration to me, I hope you will continue sharing your life online. I have loved seeing you grow in confidence over the years. When I blogged I wrote out everything in a text file, as someone else has suggested, then copied it to the blog. If all you have is a smart phone I think you can still use docs.google.com to write and edit documents. I like it better than the Microsoft Office products. And you don't have to worry about a computer crash because it saves your document constantly.

    ReplyDelete