Friday, August 10, 2012

August...So Far

Well, this month has been busy. Yesterday and Tuesday the weather
absolutely beautiful! The other night we got a thunderstorm
and a good soaking rain (thank You, Lord!). Here's some
pictures from this month.

Baby Daniel Klein


Tuesday we went to Cuivre River Park.
Samantha came with us.

Chloe heading down the stairs to the lake where Annah and Samantha are standing.





Chloe actually got in the water!



Heading back up
Half-way there!
Chloe coming to me


Ready to head home!
Samantha and Chloe


Friends' photos



Alana and Ella with Grandpa

Mrs. Thrower in Tenn. with Henry
Well, Lord willing, on Monday I go in to get my wisdom teeth extracted. 
Labor Day weekend is Turkey Hill, Lord willing. We have a birthday 
cake to decorate soon after that! That's all I can think of for now.
It's late and I'm tired. 

P.S.
I don't know about you, but I'm eagerly anticipating the autumn season!


"Who are kept by the power of God."
1 Peter 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment