Saturday, November 22, 2014

Branson 3#

Okay, this won't be a very detailed post, partly 'cause I
don't remember everything, but our third day in Branson
we went to Silver Dollar City again. I remember I had
a shake at the Ice Cream Parlor, and while my family
sat in there, I went next door to the Celebrate America
store. It was full of red, white, blue, stars and stripes-
right up my alley! I got a satin red scarf with white stars.
Annah and Dad rode the Thunderation roller coaster.
I'm sorry, but roller coasters are not for me!
Annah and I rode the log flume. That was fun! But
the drop, the impact took my breath away so I
wasn't able to scream all the way. That's what I remember
most.
We decided to go home a day early, but as I started to rise
from bed that morning, I did not feel good. Instead of trying
to help pack up and load, I sat around alot feeling queasy.
We stopped at McDonald's in Springfield, and I ate very
slowly-that's not like me!
For the next few days I was sick with a stomach bug.
I was so happy to see Chloe. That sums up our first trip
to Branson.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip, even if you caught a bug. When I drove m daughter to Chicago, I ate at a McDonalds in Tulsa and when we drove across Missouri we had to make pit stops every hundred miles or so. I got so sick. Ate at my very first Waffle House in Missouri.
    2 weeks ago my mom and I drove to Arizona to see my cousins and then to Laughlin NV to see my Aunt and her husband from Wisconsin. We ate at our very first Cracker Barrel and they were having a 50% off sale all Christmas merchandise. We went crazy. Mom got a lot of presents and I got a sweatshirt that I'll wear when our weather gets cold. Today it's 78 and very dry. Fire weather in the foothills and mountains.
    I missed my dogs too when I travel. They are always so glad to see me when I get home.
    Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete