Thursday, November 24, 2016

It's a Good Life

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I
have so much to be thankful for that a
simple thank you to God feels too simple. May
we be good stewards of all He has given us and
done for us.

I'm thankful for my family and friends

I'm thankful for our home

I'm thankful for Jesus going to the cross and
saving my family and me

I'm thankful for our freedom in this country. It is very precious,
people!! Don't take it for granted!

I'm thankful for God's Word in our own language...I can go on
and on. And I'm thankful for you blog readers.

And, I...I'm thankful for the time we had with Chloe. I still miss
her very much, but I'm thankful for how God has been trying to
heal the hurt.

Good-night! Love, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that a man named Gutenberg listened to a defrocked monk named Martin Luther who translated the Bible from Latin to German, who then printed the Bible in the language of the people so they could understand what was being read to them in church. This was long before the KJV was extant.

    I'm thankful for people who will stand up to bullies and who will guard this nations constitution and make sure that equality is for all.

    I'm thankful for my family, warts and all. No matter where we are we still care for each other.

    I'm thankful for the Lord who reigns above, who has forgiven our sins and covers us with his unending love and power.

    ReplyDelete