Thursday, December 8, 2016

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!

Guess what good news I got this morning?

I PASSED my math GED test!!! God helped me, Dad
got me the right math video, lots of people prayed and
I took my test yesterday. Just looked at the results a
few minutes ago: God helped me, I DID IT!!! I feel
so exhilarated right now! Yes, thank, You Lord!

Only one more test to go: science. And that's this afternoon!
Please pray.

But....YYYYESSS!!!!! Sorry, but the math GED test felt like a
never ending road for me and I can't believe I don't have to worry
about it anymore.


Rebecca

 
 
 
I feel like I could dance right now!
 
 
 
These describe how I feel right now.
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you. I hope you pass the science test. Then take a deep breath and relax.[img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/528/528094jr3f864ovo.gif[/img]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rebecca! Well done! Good luck with the science. What areas have you been studying?

    Blessings,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I knew you can do it. You are bright and you can do anything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete