Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Recent Cakes

Hello! This week we had to make 3 cakes! Each one mix was doubled! Oh, I
can't believe that I forgot to post a family picture when John and Audra came!
Please continue to pray for our dear friends, the Wilkerson family! They mean
so much to us! Here' s some pictures of the cakes!

Not an anniversary cake!



They each had a birthday almost exactly a week apart!
We made this for a guy at church.
His mom was  a lot more excited about it than he was!
Baby George  Happy to be home!
The Kleins did this at the Ferguson Harvest Fest on Saturday.
They did a great job! You are now looking at the famous Mt. St. Helens!
Did you read the bottom of this sign?
I wasn't alive when this happened!
Ash in the sky
John, Audra, and Avery Notgrass
''But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say,' You are my God'. My 
times are in Your hand;'' Psalm 31:14, 15

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to see audra I have not seen her sicne the shower. Can;t belive her baby will be one soon and so will Bethany's

    ReplyDelete