Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tribute to Mothers

Today is the day we observe to honor and bless mothers.  On Mother's
Day of 2008, Audra, Annah, Bethany, and I sang this song. I can't
remember the author's name, but the moms were very blessed.

Medals for Mothers

1. "I dreamed Mother walked up the heavenly stairs,
And medals for mothers were given up there.
They mentioned a million things Mom did for me;
Things I took for granted, and never could see.

2. A medal for honor was pinned on her there,
A medal for patience, and kind loving care;
A medal for beauty, she won up above,
But the greatest of all, was the one for her love!

3. A medal for teaching us children at home,
For being beside us when we feel alone.
A medal for service, by day and by night,
With endless endurance, she's giving her life!

Chorus:
If there's medals for mothers,
For all of the things they have done,
If there's medals for mothers, 
Mama, you'll win every one!!!"


I'm so thankful for my mom. I try to thank God every day for her, and try to
bless her. Her love, her kindness, her listening, her truthfulness, her 
reaching out to others, her faith in Jesus Christ, her exhortation, but one
thing that has stood out to me so much, is her steadfastness! Though she
struggles, she has not wavered!!!!! I-we love you , Mom!


"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies."
Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Post a Comment